Greeneville, Tenn. – The No. 13/21 ranked Anderson University women's basketball won its 16th straight game defeating South Atlantic Conference opponent Tusculum, 55-46, on Wednesday evening at Pioneer Arena.
With the victory, Anderson moves to 18-2 overall and 12-0 in conference play while the Pioneers fall to 13-6 overall and in SAC action.
- Anderson outrebounded Tusculum 47-29
- The Trojans won the third quarter of play 19-6
- Anderson shot 38% from the field while the Pioneers shot 30.5%
- The Pioneers placed three players in double-digit scoring with Yolizma Cupidan scoring a team-high 16 points, Jasmine Williams netting 11 points and Mya Belton chipping in 10 points
- Junior Alexy Mollenhauer notched her 14th double-double of the season scoring 16 points and pulling down 11 rebounds.
- Junior Cassie Ketchum scored 12 points draining 4-of-8 three-point baskets
- Junior Madison Baggett ripped down 13 rebounds, one shy of tying her career high
- Anderson has won 16 straight games winning seven of those on the road
Anderson returns home to welcome SAC foe Wingate. Tip-off is slated for 2 pm.