Welcome to Anderson University!
Click here for a Campus Map
Abney Athletic Center (Volleyball and Men's & Women's Basketball) is #20
(909 E. Calhoun Street)
Trojan Stadium (Men's & Women's Soccer) and the new softball field and tennis complex is #34
Athletic Campus (#34) address is:
431 Williamston Road
Anderson, S.C. 29621
Click here for Directions to Athletic Campus
Anderson Memorial Stadium (Baseball) address is:
1921 White Street Extension
Anderson, S.C. 29624
Click here for Directions to Memorial Stadium
Directions To Campus
Click here for Directions to AU
Policies regarding attendance at Anderson University Athletic Venues
1. Basketball - Tickets are $5 each for all fans and are general admission. Trojan Club members are admitted free with the scanning of their membership cards. Students and faculty are admitted free with their Anderson University ID.
2. Softball - Adults and Children over age 10 are $5 each. Senior citizen's (65 and older) are $3. Trojan Club members are admitted free with the scanning of their membership cards. Students and faculty are admitted free with their Anderson University ID.
3. Admission is free at all other venues.
4. No outside food or beverage is permitted.
5. No dogs are allowed inside with the exception of service dogs.
6. No concealed weapons are permitted.
7. No alcohol is permitted on University property.
Click here for a list of hotels throughout the Anderson area.
Click here for a list of restaurants, many of which are located off I-85 at exit 19A.
Click here for a complete list of athletic staff at Anderson University.
Click here to visit the AU Campus Safety webpage. The phone number for campus safety is: (864) 622-6057.
Click here to visit the AU Athletic Training webpage. The phone number for the athletic training room is: (864) 231-2144.
Click here for the list upcoming events.
Click here for information regarding inclement weather information.
Click here for a current look at the weather in Anderson.
Click Here to Request a Visit from Troy the Trojan
For more information about the Anderson University Athletic Department, please call (864) 231-2029.