Anderson, S.C. – Anderson University women's soccer was able to score a late first half goal to pull the score back even and the eventual tying goal against South Atlantic Conference opponent Tusculum on Saturday evening at Trojan Stadium.
The Trojans move to 5-5-1 overall and 5-1-1 in SAC play while Tusculum settles for a 6-4-3 overall record and 3-2-2 in conference action.
- Tusculum held a 20-16 advantage in shots on the night
- The Trojans held a 13-9 edge in shots on goal
- The Pioneers took five more corner kicks, 9-4
- Abby Helm collected six saves for the Trojans
- Bailey Bosier had 11 saves for the match.
- Gabbie Fleming scored her second goal of the season
- The Tusculum-Anderson series now sits at 6-2-4 all-time
- Anderson has won its last five of seven matches
- The Trojans are 3-2-1 on their home pitch this season
- The Trojans step out of conference play to welcome rival Erskine on Wednesday. Kick-off is slated for 5 p.m.