ANDERSON, S.C. – Anderson University women's tennis dropped a 4-3 battle SAC opponent Lincoln Memorial on Thursday morning at the AU Tennis Complex.
With the loss, the Trojans drop to 9-5 overall and 1-3 in conference play while the Railsplitters improve to 9-5 overall and 3-2 in SAC action.
Lincoln Memorial tied the match by winning the single No. 4 flight. LMU's Amanda Dahlstrom outlasted AU's Hannah Weaver to claim the final point for the Railsplitters.
The Black and Gold will travel to SAC opponent Queens on Saturday. First serve is slated for 2 pm.
Lincoln Memorial 4, Anderson 3
1. Laura Dean (AU) def. Johanna Delisse (LMU) 6-2, 6-2
2. Marta Pinol (LMU) def. Hanna Tarlouskaya (AU) 2-6, 7-6, 6-0
3. Julia Valls (LMU) def. Mirna Curcic (AU) 6-4, 6-4
4. Julia Loos (LMU) def. Jacqueline Olivia (AU) 6-0, 6-0
5. Cameron Blanchard (AU) def. Kristin Vogel (LMU) 7-5, 1-6, 6-3
6. Amanda Dahlstrom (LMU) def. Hannah Weaver (AU) 6-3, 5-7, 6-3
Lincoln Memorial 9-5, 3-2 SAC
Anderson 9-5, 1-3 SAC
Order of Finish: (1,3,2) (1,3,2,5,4,6)